Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Great App Reviews

It can be overwhelming to find the best apps for your classroom for your money. Teachers often are dealing with small budgets for their classrooms. There is a great site that gives a lot of examples of ways to use technology in the classrooms. It has podcasts and other valuable resources for teachers. It also has a great App Review section. Here is the link to that section: http://teachercast.net/appreviews/ .
Just to give you an example of the type of reviews you can find on the site, I have included one of their reviews below.


As you can see, they include a lot of great information, as well as, images from the app. I hope this helps you as you are searching for great apps to use in your class.

15 comments:

  1. thanks for this app suggestion! I will definitely be checking it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great app suggestion! I am a spreadsheet fiend so I often find myself using formulas in excel to do much the same thing - but I don't have a tablet to work with. This is great that it works on mobile devices too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the extra resource!

    ReplyDelete
  4. While I love apps, there is something that I adore about my good ol' fashioned EZ Grader. However, this tool is definitely powerful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh - my EZ grader! I am such an old dog, I'll probably stick with my EZ grader and Power Teacher on my desktop when it comes to grading. If I ever learn a new trick with grading, I'll be checking out this app, though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really wish that I had known about the seating app when I was in the classroom! This would have saved me a lot of time and effort. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  8. With all the bizillions of apps out there it is great to have a place to go where teachers put them to the test and review them from a use and real application standpoint. Looks like a lot of good apps to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great site! I love that I can find apps I will actually use that have been reviewed by other teachers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks great! I love apps of all kinds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great resource! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Geoff, this is a great resource! In September I will be focusing on apps and this is a great tool for reviewing. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I cannot wait till mu tablet comes so I download apps! Thanks for the information!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I misspelled my sorry about that!

      Delete